Share
twitterlinkedinfacebook
Image 1 of 1
TS4-Old_Chesterfield_Royal_Hospital.jpg
The old Chesterfield Hospital on Holywell Street -Durrant Road which opened its door to patients on 12 June 1854.  In 1919, the King gave his permission for the hospital to use the word Royal and it became the Chesterfield and North Derbyshire Royal Hospital, Services were moved to the the new Calow site in April 29 1984